All of my manicure and pedicure services include a nail file and shape, cuticle work and a colour of your choice*. It's up to you which kind of colour you would like... but Shellac or nail paint? THAT is the question...
*except "Shape & Paint" services. (That's just a shape and paint...)
I have drawn a graph for you, look!
Which one is right for you?
- Don't have the time for manicures every week
- Want perfect colour and shine for up to 14 days
- Want to stop biting your nails
- Want to start growing your nails a little longer
- Always ruin your fresh paint before it has time to dry
- Want to put your cosy socks & boots on immediately after your pedicure
- Want to have your nail art intact for as long as possible
THEN SHELLAC IS FOR YOU!
- Like to change your nail colour every week
- Are patient and can sit still for 15 minutes after a manicure
- Don't bite your nails
- Prefer to use a nail strengthener to grow your nails
- Have time to read a book for 20 minutes after a pedicure
- Like to remove the colour yourself
- Don't mind if the shine/nail art could only last a week
THEN NAIL PAINT IS FOR YOU!
So.... What's it going to be???
Now that you've decided, it's time to choose your colour and even better yet, nail art! There's so many choices, you'll be glad to have 10 fingers and 10 toes...
and if you don't then we can still go crazy with colours, glitters, foils, embellishments on the ones you DO have :)
Just a little side note:
Shellac is a brand of soak-able, hybrid, colour gel by CND (Creative Nail Design). Not all coloured gel is Shellac. Different brands have different ingredients and systems of application and removal.